Join Our Team
Cordova Community Medical Center (CCMC) may be the career opportunity you are looking for. In addition to accruing paid time off, regular employees enjoy access to health insurance and life insurance. CCMC is a participant in the State of Alaska’s Public Employees Retirement System (PERS).
You can also submit the Employment Application Form below.
**Please scroll down after submitting your application to verify that it has been accepted.
Cordova Community Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CCMC does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
Roles We Need
Click to download/view the PDF Job Description.
- Registered Nurse [PDF]
- Direct Service Provider [PDF]
- Radiological Technologist
- Medical Technologist
- Certified Nursing Assistant/Unit Clerk
- Licensed Master Level Clinician – Full and Part Time
- Patient Accounts Specialist
- Building Service Manager
- Patient Observer
- Environmental Services Housekeeping/Laundry – As Needed
- Dietary Aide/Relief Cook – As Needed