CCMC Senior Lunch Program
Offering nutritionally balanced meals to qualified Cordova residents who are 60 years of age or older. For more information or to enroll in the program, please contact our Dietary Department Manager at 907-424-8282, or fill out our enrollment form below and send to Monica Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a partner in our community, Cordova Community Medical Center provides personalized service to support the health and well-being of all people through their journeys in life. Healthy people create a healthy community.
CCMC is dedicated to the highest level of professional and ethical standards in our service to our community, Staff and Administration work in partnership with one another, visiting specialists and their staff, and other community providers, based on respect and the highest professional standards. Employees comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations in the course of carrying out CCMC’s mission, act honestly, and with integrity at all times, provide the best possible care to all patients in a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner.
- Stewardship – We accept and demonstrate responsibility in managing the resources entrusted to us.
- Respect – We treat others as they want to be treated.
- Compassion – We show caring and empathy for others in all our actions
- Excellence – We strive to live up to our full potential in all activities, roles, and responsibilities.
- Integrity – We act honorably according to the values, beliefs, and principles we hold.