Community Case Management Services
The Community Case Manager conducts outreach and serves as a liaison between community members and needed services. The focus of this work is to connect community members with resources and services to assist with accessing primary care, behavioral health and core services including food, housing, clothing, and other necessities.
Core task focus will be on improving individual social determinants of health through:
- Developing plans of care to meet the needs of the client utilizing person-centered, strengths-based methods.
- Providing information about and linkage with available resources.
- Assisting with Public Assistance, Unemployment, Social Security paperwork, and other application materials
- Providing education and relevant printed materials on relevant health topics including Covid-19, vaccinations, preventative care, accessing health care
- Working in collaboration with other team members and community providers to remove barriers to services: e.g., acquisition of identification, legal aid, benefits assistance, scheduling appointments, arranging transportation to appointments, enrollment with service providers
- Actively participating in community meetings and consortiums relative to the provider network, collaborating effectively with coordinating service delivery.
The Community Case Manager maintains the confidentiality of all participants and services.
For more information, call 907-424-8300