As a partner in our community, Cordova Community Medical Center provides personalized service to support the health and well-being of all people through their journeys in life. Healthy people create a healthy community.
Cordova Community Medical Center is a 23-bed Critical Access Hospital dedicated to providing the best possible healthcare to the Cordova community. Owned by the City of Cordova and governed by 5 members of the community elected to the CCMC Authority Board of Directors, the Medical Center is your center for health care.
Bigger isn’t always better. Our compassionate and caring medical, nursing, and ancillary staff meet the healthcare needs of our community each day. We are your neighbors, your family, your friends.
Our providers and staff are skilled in working in rural areas and network with specialists both in Alaska and out of state.
- Stewardship – We accept and demonstrate responsibility in managing the resources entrusted to us.
- Respect – We treat others as they want to be treated.
- Compassion – We show caring and empathy for others in all our actions.
- Integrity – We act honorably according to the values, beliefs, and principles we hold.
- Excellence – We strive to live up to our full potential in all activities, roles, and responsibilities.